Sennheiser EM 2050 twin receiver
True diversity twin receiver version of the EM 2000. Band C
48,80 € day price incl. VAT40,00 € day price excl. VAT
RF signal can be looped through with the help of an integrated active splitter.
Allowing the set up of systems with up to 16 channels without using external splitters.
Equipped with the same features as EM 2000 but designed as a twin receiver, EM 2050 makes it possible for the RF signal to be looped through with the help of an integrated active splitter. With this design, you can set up systems with up to 16 channels without using external splitters. An integrated equalizer and guitar tuning device complete the package.
- Rugged 19″ all-metal housing with integrated power supply unit
- Up to 3000 frequencies in up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 fixed frequency bands with up to 64 compatible presets
- 6 banks each with up to 64 tunable channels
- True diversity technology for best reception quality
- Integrated antenna splitter for cascading up to 8 devices without using additional splitters