Wisycom MTB 40S Transmitter -To
Wideband Plug-On Transmtter Wisycom
24,40 € day price incl. VAT20,00 € day price excl. VAT
MTB 40S is an extremely small and light plug-on transmitter especially designed for professional wireless microphone applications.
Very easy and quick to use thanks to OLED display, MTB40 benefit also of the latest Wisycom RF technology along with an enhanced robustness against noise and inter-modulation.
- Up to 232 MHz bandwidth in 470/790 MHz range
- Enhanced robustness against self-interferences and antenna performances thru a proprietary “intermodulation cancellation” circuit
- Miniature design with flexible pcb (no connectors) for extended reliability
- User selectable companding systems
– ENR (noise optimized)
– ENC (voice optimized)
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline or rechargeable NiMH
- Infrared interface for management and firmware update
- Audio input circuitry with high linearity audio transformer
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.The authorized frequencies are 174 a 223 MHz and 470 a 790 MHz.
For more informations please visit the product Web Page