Day: 50,00 € + Vat.
Wisycom MCR 42 Dual True Diversity receiver
• Dual true diversity in a modular stand-alone or slot-in format.
• Switching bandwidth up 240 MHz in the UHF range.
- used with transmitter: Wisycom, lectrosonic Um 400 o SM and sennheiser 2000, sennheiser ew 500 g2 or 100 g3
• DSP based audio processing for unbeatable audio and digital outputs with our PTT (push to talk) patented technology already integrated..
• 40 groups of 60 frequencies fully user programmable..
• Multicompander operations.
• Infrared interface for programming and transmitter synchronization.
• Easy setup and operation thru a OLED display.
• Wisycom exclusive digital sub-carrier telemetry technology allows: – remote TX battery monitoring.
– tone-squelch operating.
– PTT function (An optional back-panel module is available, with the secondary intercom output)
– 2 antenna
– 2 out cable TA3F-XLR/
– AC power adapter
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.The authorized frequencies are 174 a 223 MHz and 470 a 790 MHz.
For more information, please visit this products webpage