Day: 70,00 € + iva
The SL-6 powering and wireless system
simplifies interconnection between the 688 and multiple channels of wireless by accepting three dual-channel slot-compatible receivers.
Using the SuperSlot™ interconnection standard, the SL-6 offers all powering, audio interconnection, and control needed for SuperSlot-compatible receivers. The SL-6 attaches directly to the 688 and offers built-in NP-1 battery powering for the 688 mixer, slot receivers, plus four additional DC outputs for external peripherals. The SL-6 also offers built-in antenna distribution.
• Accepts three dual-channel slot-in wireless receivers for a total of six channels
• Compatible with existing slot-in and new SuperSlot wireless receivers
• Ability to set SuperSlot-compatible receiver frequency and power on/off from the 688
• Ability to monitor SuperSlot-compatible receiver audio, RF, and transmitter battery levels from the 688
• Accepts digital audio with MCR 42 Wisycom wireless receiver.
No need for cables.
• Built-in antenna signal distribution• NP-1 battery slot for powering 688, receivers and external peripherals• USB charging port
• Two 12V isolated outputs
• Two non-isolated direct battery outputs
• PowerSafe 10-second power reserve
• Easy to attach to the 688
For more information, please visit this products webpage