Day: 20,00 € + Vat.
Practically any wired microphone can be a player in Sennheiser’s 2000 ensemble. This plug-on transmitter makes it possible. Five frequency ranges with up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth also provide optimum flexibility for all components in the 2000 series. The transmitter settings on SKP 2000 can also be synchronized quickly and easily using infrared technology. Equipped with triple switchable transmission power and phantom powering, SKP 2000 is incredibly versatile.
- Rugged metal housing
- Up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 fixed frequency bands with up to 64 compatible presets
- 6 banks each with up to 64 tunable channels
- Frequency setting in 25 kHz steps
- Pilot tone squelch for interference-free operation
- 48 V switchable phantom powering
- Backlit display on transmitter (keystroke activation)
- Auto-lock feature to prevent buttons from accidently being pressed
- Audio and RF MUTE feature for muting the transmitterTransmitters can be configured from the receiver menu
- Can be synchronized with the receiver using infrared interface
- Wide range of accessories for virtually any use
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.The authorized frequencies are 174 a 223 MHz and 470 a 790 MHz.
For more information, please visit this products webpage