Last update Oct 15, 2013 – Posted Oct 15, 2013
Sound Devices 788T/788T-SSD firmware – (v3.01) provides the following new features and changes.
- Added ‘A-H’ meter view which gives the ability to meter the eight ISO tracks without having to switch meter view.
- Removed Drive Speed Test due to inconsistent results. The original test was developed and optimized for use with older HDDs. It does not give accurate results with today’s media.
- Removed space character from the Take Designator and Scene Name menus as these can cause various work flow problems.
- Recalls last meter view upon power up.
- CL-9 Max Acceleration is now working when USB keyboard is connected.
Note: It may be necessary to alter the Max speed setting to get the same acceleration feel as before.
- CL-9 trim values now held over power cycles.
- Outputs Set to HP L and HP R are now active after power cycle.
- Changing current scene name while recording now ripples through to next take.
Per maggiori informazioni, visita il sito ufficiale del: produttore